Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1.A is for age: 18+

2.B is for your BIRTHDAY date?: Jan 6

3.C is for career right now: Student cum entrepreneur =)

4.D is for your dog's name?: none

5.E is for essential item you use everyday: tissue

6.F is for favorite TV show at the moment: so many!

7.G is for favorite game: Audition definately! ^^

8.H is for Home town: go friendster n check it for yourself. dun have? den too bad~

9.I is for instruments you play: ask my band members. =)

10.J is for favorite juice: ask the person hu alwayz treat me drink juice. =)

11.K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: someone I know..

12.L is for last place you at: bedroom!

13.M is for marriage: *ahem*

14.N is for your full name: K____ L__ S___ M__

15.O is for overnight hospital stays: i dint managed to book in earlier..

16.P is for people you were with today: Jeffrey (ONLY TODAY!)

17.Q is for quote: wadever~

18.R is for Biggest Regret: I have so many i forgotten which ones are the Biggest

19.S is for status: in relationship?

20.T is for time you woke up today: 8plus. =) tt's a miricle

21.U is for underwear you have on now: one of those u found in ur sister's closet. =)

22.V is for vegetable you love: wow! ask my mom. =)

23.W is for worst habit: haha! ask my family. =X

24.X is for x-rays you've had: 1?

25.Y is for yummy food you ate today: wooo~ my mom's noodle! n some popcorn ^^

26.Z is for zodiac sign: if you r my fren. u shld know. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home